The conference is designed as a fabulous all-inclusive experience! The price includes lodging, linens and towels (except the tenting & RV housing options), three full course meals per day, free time activities and GST. Click here for some information on the various accomodations.
The registration form will do all of the complicated calculations as you select your different options. Costs are based on the following:
Meals and Accommodations
- $365/person for dorm accommodations
- $435/person for Lodge shared accommodations
- $570/person for Lodge Single accommodations
- $275/person for RV/Tenting
- Age 0-2 free
- Age 3-6 50% off
- Age 7-12 20% off
*Families must stay in lodge shared accommodations, tent or RV (you provide the tent or RV) for the child discount (Ages 3-12)
**These age groups are for pricing and do not reflect age groups for kids ministry.
- $100/child age 3-12
Are there additional costs?
Transportation fees are extra, get the details here.
Some activities have a cost per use. You will be able to sign up for these activities upon arrival to RockRidge. These include The Zipline ($20/person), Tower of Terror ($25/person), and Ropes Course ($25/person). Please see below for more informationabout these activities. There is a snack bar, coffee shop, and gift store which all accept cash and credit card (please note there is no cash back option).
What kind of activities will be available?
• RockRidge Canyon has the longest, dual continuous Zipline in Canada (at a cost of $20/ride). There is a Challenge Course with an aerial Ropes Course and a Tower of Terror (for taller teens and adults, each with a cost of $25/time). It also has a 25-meter outdoor swimming pool and mountain bikes for exploring trails.
• The lake includes activities such as: swimming, beach volleyball, kayaks, a “party” barge, and competition ski boats for tubing and caribe(Banana Boat) rides.
• Families can enjoy the basketball court, ball hockey court, playing field (for soccer, football, wide-games, etc.) and a small playground for little ones. There is also a Frisbee golf course and guided hikes to the Pinnacle.
• There is also time for shopping at the “Ridge Trading Company” (for gift items, T-shirts,
jewelry, etc.) and for enjoying specialty coffees in the “Canyon Coffee” and snacks at the
“Snack Bar.” (The snack and coffee bars accept cash and credit card).
• There is an indoor games room with pool tables, ping-pong, and foosball.
Are there any age, size and weight restrictions for activities?
Yes. There are some size and weight restrictions:
• For the Zipline min 4ft tall (48in), min 60 pounds and max weight of 250 pounds.
• For the Tower of Terror min 5ft tall and max weight of 250 pounds. age 16+
• The Ropes Course is harness dependent and a max weight of 250 pounds. age 12+
• The mountain bikes fit the ages of about 12 to adult. (You may bring your own bikes if you
wish, although the paths are not paved and the mountain bike trails are challenging. Helmets
What type of swimming pool is at the camp and is there a lifeguard?
Most of the outdoor pool has a 4-foot depth and is 25 meters in length. A dive tank is also part of the pool and is equipped with two diving boards. There is a lifeguard at the pool when open, however, children who cannot swim on their own will still need to be supervised in the water by a parent. Please bring life jackets and floating toys along for younger kids. The pool can be accessed early in the morning by adults only for lap swims but must be done with a buddy.
Can we bring our own boat?
No. Private boats are not allowed for insurance reasons.